- Bidu has a triangle pattern in daily chart.
- Price is trading above 50 day moving average.
- So a break in favor of bulls would be an easy long to take.
- For bears Bigger gains can happen only if 50 dma gets broken along with the triangles support line.
- ES HOUR CHART ANALYSIS
March 18, 2011
- Nifty's moving average is showing a bearish alignment.
- 20 day moving average is approaching 50 dma.
- We had a similar event near 6000 levels. For this one to work perfectly Price should continue to stay below 20 day moving average.
- Bears will get bigger gains once the trend line shown in weekly chart gets broken.
- SILVER May Give a Bearish engulfing Weekly candlestick pattern
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.