July 31, 2013
- EURUSD 4 Hour chart violating 50 period SMA. Closing below this line may give a good trade as it has done in the recent past.
- Last chart shows price moving towards 23.6% Fib level. Falling below this level may give a bigger fall for EURUSD.
- For bulls of EURUSD Need price to close back above 50 period SMA to avoid a fall.
- GLD CHART ANALYSIS
- Gld Daily chart shows price testing 50 Day SMA.
- Weekly chart shows price at 23.6% Fib level.
- Price levels also shows price near previous support level which is acting as resistance. GLD Must break and sustain above these levels for a bigger up move to happen
- Copper 4 Hour chart shows a channel breakdown.
- Weekly chart shows price near the 2011 lows again.
- Copper bulls need to take support at the weekly levels shown in second chart and do a breakout above the resistance line for a bigger up move to happen.
- Weekly close below the support lines will extend the fall in copper.
- Price took support near 20 Day SMA.
- Daily chart with MACD Shows weakness before the results announcement.
- Weekly chart is reacting from the falling resistance line.
- Price testing 20 Day SMA. Sustaining below this level may lead to more weakness. For bulls must protect 20 Day SMA to move higher.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.