- Reliance has given a breakdown from triangle and we saw price come down to 776. But there is no volume change. We have to see a volume breakout soon for validating this breakdown.
- Reliance 15 Minutes chart in a consolidation pattern with price approaching the apex of the pattern.
- Breakout or breakdown may give good direction for the stock and may affect the direction of nifty.
- Price is forming a broadening wedge pattern in hour time frame
- Up moves from here if happens will be resisted by the top line of the wedge.
- This fall may stop at 50 Hour moving average. There is a support near 4927 levels too.
- RELIANCE INDUSTRIES ANALYSIS
- The week that ended on Friday was very good for bulls or reliance.
- But Next week bulls has to face strong resistance levels.
- First one is the trend line resistance. They previous support level at 828 which may act as resistance.
- Stochastic is entering overbought level. Price is about to hit the upper Bollinger band.
- Most Important is the 50 Day Simple moving average at 824 levels.
- For bulls price should close above 50 Day SMA.
- Getting resisted at 824 - 828 levels can give a good short trade for reliance bears.
- NIFTY WEEKEND UPDATE
- S&P 500 WEEKEND UPDATE
Posted by San at 6:58 AM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.