March 16, 2012
FOUR HOUR CHART
ONE HOUR CHART
- Silver daily chart is finding support at 50% Fib level
- 20 period SMA of four hour chart is acting as resistance as shown in first chart.
- An up move is possible if price trades above the 20 period moving average of four hour time frame.
- One hour chart shows price contraction which may lead to a bigger move.
- BN is testing the middle bollinger band or the 20 Day SMA. Closing below this level will be bearish and retest of the 200 and 50 SMA might happen again. Getting support here means another up move towards the recent high.
- Weekly chart shows price near 5 Week High EMA. Today being a weekly close its important for bulls to close above this level.
- Weekly chart with cloud shows a struggle between bulls and bears. For a bigger up move to happen week candle has to close and sustain above the weekly cloud.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.