- I posted MY FIRST POST on 7th April 2010 and i was wished and shown direction on the same day by the Master (Ilango Sir) . I was inspired by the knowledge, Experience and the consistency of masters work which led me to start this blog and i had the fortune of getting his wishes from the beginning itself. I continue to learn from the master. Thank you Sir.
- Thanks to all those who read the blog special thanks to all friends from JUSTNIFTY and SLOPE OF HOPE of Tim Knight for supporting me from the beginning.
- Thanks to all fellow bloggers and experts of stock market (Anna , Leo, Steveo, Tony caldaro, Cobra, LB, S Blonde, Jack, AARVEE, Money manthan, Bramesh and many others).
April 7, 2012
- Silver week sustaining below 50 Week SMA will continue to favor bears for a bigger correction towards the support line of the Big Descending Triangle pattern.
- Up moves from here should trade above 50 Week SMA and the falling resistance line for a bigger turnaround to happen.
- Silver bulls have been expecting the golden cross to happen But its getting delayed 50 SMA is moving away from 200 SMA, a fast fall is likely if this setup remains like this.
- Price sustaining below the cloud will favor bears on every rise.
- GOLD NEAR LONG TERM SUPPORT LINE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.