- Exxon Mobil corporation daily chart shows price contraction. Price is near the Apex of a contraction pattern and breakout or breakdown is imminent.
- second chart shows price getting resisted near 100 SMA So for bulls of Exxon things are simple. Stay long on closing above 100 SMA For targets of 89 and 92. For bears of Exxon weakness starts on daily closing below 86 which can lead to 84 and 82 levels.
- FACEBOOK Trend update
November 28, 2016
- Month candle shows bearish price action. But bulls are seeing some relief in the Lower shadow of the Month candle. with 3 days to go if those are bullish days, the Month candle will look much better for FB Bulls.
- Weekly chart shows price violating 50 SMA and moving back above it. Bulls unable to do a weekly close below this line.
- In daily chart immediate support at 200 SMA. FB Bears need to break this line again to resume bigger correction. For bulls the resistance is at 50 Day SMA.
- CRUDE OIL Weekend update
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.