- ES Daily chart sustaining above crucial support level of 50 and 200 Day SMA should give hope for bulls of a rally. But four hour time frame and One hour time frame has to turnaround above 50 SMA respectively for a sustained up move to happen.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSE
July 24, 2012
- Nifty's Rising wedge has performed well so far.
- Performance of rising wedge has also helped the Diamond pattern to look good.
- Now for continuing the down move price has to close the day below 5090 - 5100 zone which is the 50 and 200 Day SMA.
- For bulls need a bullish candle from the above mentioned zone to negate the completion of the patterns.
- S&P 500 EOD UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.