May 28, 2014
- One hour chart of SBI is seeking support at Golden ratio and 50 Hour SMA.
- SBI Bears need a close below these levels to extend the weakness in weekly chart. Weekly chart is moving toward a Dark Cloud cover pattern which can be confirmed only if the current weekly candle engulfs 75% length of the previous bullish candle.
- If price takes support at 50 Hour SMA an up move is possible and thus avoiding a bearish pattern in weekly chart.
- Reliance Industries daily chart is moving in a range between 1068 and 1145.
- Price if takes support at Low EMA and Range support zone could start moving up again.
- Weakness on closing day below 1068.
- Weekly candlestick so far shows bearishness, Price must close higher to avoid a bearish engulfing pattern.
- GOLD TRIANGLE BREAKDOWN
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.