- ES one hour chart shows price trending up above the trend line.
- 30 Minutes chart shows price above the cloud which will help bulls to extend the up move. 30 Minutes also shows negative divergence with MACD indicator which may give a pullback.
- Daily chart shows price entering a resistance zone. Bulls need a daily close into this zone to confirm further bullishness.
- APPLE UPDATE
October 17, 2012
- APPLE's Hammer at 100 SMA has lead it to a possible resistance level near 655 levels.
- Price also near 38.2% Fibonacci level which may act as resistance.
- For apple bulls need to sustain above the hourly cloud for a bigger up move to happen. Price falling back into the cloud may resume the fall.
- APPLE OVERSOLD FORMS A HAMMER
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.