- Price staying above the trend line will continue to favor bulls.
- Bears need price to fall below the resistance line and close below 50 Day SMA.
- Bulls will extend the up move once they break above yesterday's High.
- Bears need to wait till the reversal is confirmed.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- AAPL CHART ANALYSIS
October 11, 2011
- Price has closed above 20 day sma. If the corrections are limited to 20 day SMA we may see price closing above 50 SMA.
- For this up move to continue price should close and sustain above 50 Day SMA. Negative candles @ 50 SMA may lead to correction.
- Another important support level now is the month Low EMA. Sustaining above month Low Ema too may lead to higher targets.
- For bears they have to break below 20 SMA and month Low EMA for bigger falls to happen.
- S&P 500 EOD ANALYSIS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.