- Blackberry weekly chart continues to show weakness at Upper bollinger band.
- Daily chart unable to stay above 200 Day SMA.
- Last chart shows price testing crucial support level near 8.98 area and the Daily lower bollinger band. Staying above this level may give an up move back towards 200 sma again. Daily close below this level will extend the correction towards 8.30 levels.
February 15, 2014
- Gold Bulls are able sustaining in the bullish zone above 200 Day SMA. If the corrections are going to be shallow then bigger up moves are possible.
- Targets for the current up move is likely to be the swing high which is the 1350 - 1360 zone. This resistance level lies between the golden ratio and 78.6% Fib level. Upper bollinger band of Weekly time frame too is near 1350 level. So one can expect a pause to happen at this zone.
- SILVER Range Breakout and Target levels
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.