- APPLE Monthly chart shows the Bullish Doji still valid But followup price action is sluggish. Price has to sustain above 465 for a bigger up move to follow.
- Weekly chart too looks bad for bulls. Up move from 385 has not moved up much while the indicators are fast reaching overbought which is usually bearish.
- Daily chart needs to hold above 50 Day SMA and Ichimoku cloud to avoid a bigger correction. First sign of weakness on daily close below 50 Day SMA.
- S&P 500 WEEKEND UPDATE
June 8, 2013
- SPX Week has formed a bullish hammer candlestick at the up trend.
- Immediate resistance in daily chart at 20 Day SMA. A daily close above 20 SMA will add strength for the bullish candlestick formation.
- Earlier bears needed a close below 5 Week Low EMA to weaken the prevailing trend which did not happen. Price managed to bounce and close near the high of the week.
- FACEBOOK TREND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.