- Gold daily chart with resistance levels.
- 50 Day SMA and previous support levels may act as resistance for the current up move. Trading above these levels may leads to a bigger up move.
- COPPER IN A RANGE
Posted by San at 7:28 PM
- ES Fibonacci levels and previous resistance levels which may act as support levels.
- Rising 50 Hour SMA too may act as support level.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSE
Posted by San at 5:52 PM
- Price is near the support line of the descending triangle which may result in a bounce.
- For the bounce 5250 and 20 Day SMA will be resistance levels. Another hit at the resistance line will make a good descending triangle.
- Week MACD looks good for bears but price refuses to close below 50 Week SMA.
- India VIX is near the resistance line. If VIX starts to correct we may see a decent bounce in Nifty.
- S&P 500 EOD UPDATE
Posted by San at 8:50 AM
- Daily chart shown with the ladder. Bulls continue to climb the ladder and make higher high's.
- Weekly chart shown with the rising wedge. Resistance for the current week comes around 1430 level approximately.
- Hour chart shows the range breakout which should target 1430 levels soon. Day closing below 1414 levels again may give a correction
Posted by San at 7:26 AM
- Silver daily chart is sustaining above the resistance line. Bulls of silver need a daily close above the resistance line and 20 Day SMA.
- 20 Day SMA is the immediate resistance line.
- Price has been finding support near or at 20 Week SMA on CLOSING Basis. Current week has started well so far. Price sustaining above 20 Week SMA and above 20 Day SMA will favor bulls of Silver.
- COPPER IN A RANGE
Posted by San at 12:49 AM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.