- Nifty month Chart trying to make a Historic close.
- 4 Hour chart with ichimoku cloud shows the trend in force. Trend will stay effective till price stay above the cloud.
- Weekly chart shows the 200 Point Range. Price testing the upper end of the Range.
March 30, 2017
March 29, 2017
March 28, 2017
March 27, 2017
- Crude oil 4 Hour chart shows price testing the recent support zone at 47 level. Crude bears need this level to break on closing basis.
- Weekly chart too is pausing at the rising support line. Weakness here may lead to bigger correction, On the contrary this area can also act as a support zone for a big reversal.
March 26, 2017
- Google month chart shows a Big rising wedge pattern with False upper breakouts. If This month candle closes at the current levels or lower It could take price towards the support line of the pattern.
- Daily has closed below 50 Day SMA. If price stays below this line it could lead to 200 Day SMA.
- 4 Hour chart is testing the cloud. Closing below the cloud may increase bearishness further.
- Google bulls need to get back above 50 Day SMA to avoid further weakness.
March 25, 2017
- ES Month chart continues to look good for Bears. If closes like this or lower could lead to a Pause or correction in the following months.
- Daily chart is testing 50 Day SMA. Closing below this line can lead to further weakness.
- Immediate resistance zone is shown in 4 hour chart. Bulls need to close above this zone for further up moves to follow.
March 24, 2017
- Crude oil bulls trying to hold above 47 levels. Mild strength if price is able stay above 48.48 and 50 Period SMA shown in 4 hour time frame. Unable to stay above this moving average may lead to a breakdown below 47 levels.
March 23, 2017
March 22, 2017
- Crude oil 4 hour chart shows price nearing recent swing low.
- If the swing low at 47 breaks then the weekly trend line may get tested. This should bring crude oil down to 46 levels approx. This zone must break for bigger bearish possibilities.
- ES 4 Hour chart shows price violating support levels. The shooting start remains the Top for Now.
- Daily chart is approaching 50 Day SMA. Bigger bearishness if price closes below this line.
- Month chart shows March month candle developing bearishness. But bears need to close the month like this to confirm bearishness.
March 21, 2017
March 20, 2017
- Nifty weekly chart staying above 8900 will continue to favour bulls.
- Month candle too shows a bullish March candle so far. March closing above the shaded resistance level will strengthen bulls further. Bears must deny this event from happening to avoid a bigger bullish move.
- Daily chart shows a crucial GAP in chart. If correction continues this GAP can act as support. Bigger bearish possibilities only if Bears are able to close price below this GAP.
March 18, 2017
- Crude oil week and Daily chart shows price bulls trying to stay above crucial support levels.
- 4 Hour chart shows price staying below the cloud. If price gets resisted in the cloud then the support levels mentioned in the higher time frames may not work.
March 16, 2017
March 14, 2017
- ES 4 hour in a triangle pattern.
- Price continues to stay below the cloud in 4 hour time frame which will keep bears interested. But bears need price to close below 2354 for bigger down moves to follow. Close above 2376 may take price back towards the recent high's
- CRUDE OIL SUPPORT LEVELS
March 13, 2017
- Gold one hour chart shows price trying to stay above hourly cloud.
- Fib levels shows price pausing at 23.6% Fib level.
- If fib level shown above is crossed then the broken support resistance zone shown in chart 2 is possible. A bigger reversal may not be possible till price stay below the resistance zone shown in chart 2.
March 9, 2017
- Crude oil weekly chart testing possible support line drawn from 26 levels through 42.
- Fib levels shows price getting resisted at 78.6% Fib level, But the correction towards 61.8% Took many weeks to happen.
- Now if the Golden ratio does not act as support price may fall towards 100 Week SMA and a support line drawn in the same chart.
- GOLD Trend and Channel
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.