August 14, 2012
- There is a triangle pattern in the daily chart and 20 SMA in the middle of the triangle pattern.
- 50 Day SMA and the triangle support line are crucial supports for BN.
- Price is getting support at 50 Day SMA. Sustaining above 20 SMA should take BN towards the upper resistance line of the triangle pattern.
- DLF RESISTANCE LEVLES
- DLF Bulls will gain momentum on trading above the resistance line and 220 levels as shown in last chart. A weekly close above the cloud would also help the stock to move towards 232 which is the 100 Week SMA. Price is likely to get resisted at 100 Week SMA.
- For a bigger up move in this stock price must trade above 100 Week SMA. Unable to cross above 220 levels will be negative in the very short term.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.