- Ford one hour chart shows an inverted head and shoulders pattern.
- Price need to stay above 200 Hour SMA for the pattern to work well for bulls of Ford.
- Bearish if price falls back below the hourly cloud again.
- BANK OF AMERICA CHART UPDATE
November 20, 2013
- Tata steel weekly chart shows price approaching crucial resistance line and 78.6% Fib level. One has to wait for a weak candle in weekly chart before entering shorts here as the bullish momentum is still intact.
- Hour chart shows crucial levels for weakness. Trading below 376 and 50 Hour SMA will hint of weakness.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.