- Crude oil daily chart shows support between 77 - 81 level.
- Price sustaining above above 20 Day SMA will favor bulls of crude oil.
- 50 Day SMA and Daily cloud are crucial resistance levels.
- S&P 500 WEEKEND UPDATE
July 9, 2012
- Nifty sustaining above Week High EMA and 20 Week SMA should favor bulls.
- Price is also closing above 5 Day High EMA. Weakness only if price starts to close below 5 Day High EMA.
- Weekly cloud too may act as support for bulls. Price falling into the cloud will be negative.
- Daily charts are showing negative divergence But MACD lines are yet to give a sell signal.
- USDINR CHART UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.