September 30, 2013
- ES one hour chart shows price trending down in a channel
- 4 Hour chart shows price testing the crucial 200 period SMA. Sustaining below this level could lead to a bigger fall, Recent violations of this moving average has resulted in good trading moves.
- Hope for bulls is in the Golden ratio and previous resistance level which may turn support.
- IWM Weekend update
- DOW JONES Weekend update
- Tata Steel daily chart shows weakness as price trades below 20 Day SMA and 23.6% Fib level.
- Weekly chart shows price trading below 5 Week High EMA.
- For this week price should hold above 283 levels to avoid further correction. Below 283 price may fall towards its 20 Week SMA. Strength only on a weekly close above 300 which is the week High EMA.
September 29, 2013
September 28, 2013
- Crude Oil Month chart shows Weakness at Golden ratio. Twice before this setup has given good trades for Crude oil bears. Weekly chart shows price testing crucial support at 102 levels. Daily chart is trading below the cloud. Sustaining below the cloud means weakness. Closing below 102 levels may extend the fall.
- S&P 500 Weekend update
September 27, 2013
September 26, 2013
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.