September 30, 2013
- Price contraction continues in 4 hour time frame. Daily cloud is the crucial support. Closing below the cloud may lead to a breakdown from this contraction. For gold bulls the breakout is going to be tough as the overhead resistance levels looks strong.
- CRUDE Oil Weekend update
- ES one hour chart shows price trending down in a channel
- 4 Hour chart shows price testing the crucial 200 period SMA. Sustaining below this level could lead to a bigger fall, Recent violations of this moving average has resulted in good trading moves.
- Hope for bulls is in the Golden ratio and previous resistance level which may turn support.
- IWM Weekend update
- DOW JONES Weekend update
- Tata Steel daily chart shows weakness as price trades below 20 Day SMA and 23.6% Fib level.
- Weekly chart shows price trading below 5 Week High EMA.
- For this week price should hold above 283 levels to avoid further correction. Below 283 price may fall towards its 20 Week SMA. Strength only on a weekly close above 300 which is the week High EMA.
September 29, 2013
September 28, 2013
- Crude Oil Month chart shows Weakness at Golden ratio. Twice before this setup has given good trades for Crude oil bears. Weekly chart shows price testing crucial support at 102 levels. Daily chart is trading below the cloud. Sustaining below the cloud means weakness. Closing below 102 levels may extend the fall.
- S&P 500 Weekend update