March 8, 2013
- ES 4 Hour chart shows price continues to trade inside the range.
- Bulls getting support at 23.6% Fib level as shown in second chart.
- Last chart shows price testing hourly cloud. Bears need a cloud breakdown for a bigger fall to start. Price sustaining above the cloud may lead to a range breakout in favor of bulls.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- Facebook daily chart shows price moving above 20 Day SMA. Bulls need a close above this level to extend the current up move.
- 4 Hour charts are shown with resistance levels. Fib levels shows 50% Fib level and previous support level may act as resistance.
- Price also testing 4 Hour cloud which may prevent a bigger up move from happening.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.