DOW JONES WEEKLY CHART
DOW JONES HOUR CHART
- Dow Jones Weekly and hour chart.
- Weekly chart shows the price at 11250 region with weekly RSI.
- Last time Dow went to 11250 levels and came down from this level, at that time weekly RSI came down from above 70%. This time too at 11250 area weekly RSI has started to decline.
- If price starts to correct weekly RSI will give a clear sell. But this scenario will be invalid if dow gives a good breakout above 11250 and then the overbought RSI levels will stay overbought for sometime.
- The hour chart has been trading in a triangle. Price is near the apex of the pattern. Breakout from this pattern will give us a clue to which side Dow is going to go in the short term.
- BAIDU WEEKEND UPDATE
- NFLX WEEKEND UPDATE