- Dow Jones is showing a triangle formation in its daily chart.
- Right now a rally towards the top of the triangle is going on.
- The current up move may find resistance around 10600 where the price will meet the resistance line.
- A dip from 10600 towards the support line of the triangle will create a classic triangle breakout set up for Dow Jones industrial average.
- Triangles are known to give false breakouts. So a false move above 10600 is also possible, This move may not go beyond 10750 where the resistances are strong.
- S&P 500 WEEKEND UPDATE
- DOW JONES PULL BACK TRADE
September 5, 2010
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.