May 28, 2010

NEW BREAK OUT STOCK LMNR - LIMONEIRA

I MADE A MISTAKE IN THE VOLUME ANALYSIS PLEASE DON'T CONSIDER THIS POST. I THANK TICKER STREET FOR POINTING OUT THE MISTAKE. THE VOLUME BAR WAS 12K AND NOT 12M AS I THOUGHT. THIS MISTAKE WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. I SAY SORRY TO MY READERS.
LMNR

  • LMNR HAD A BREAK OUT TODAY WITH GOOD VOLUME INCREASE
  • STAYING ABOVE $17 WILL ATTEMPT TO HIGHER IN THE COMING DAYS
  • AFTER 18 IT WILL GO TO 20 WERE THE FIRST RESISTANCE COMES. THEN IT CAN GO TO 26.
THANK YOU

2 comments:

  1. Buddy do you want us to trade stocks with less than 10k volume? Come on, Anoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ticker Street

    I have to say sorry to my readers here. I thought the volume bar was 12M that's why i even tried to post this one.

    This glaring mistake will not happen again. Thanks for bringing it to my notice.

    ReplyDelete