January 9, 2013

NIFTY Chart Analysis

  • First chart shows price tying to take support at a short term trend line
  • The two gaps discussed during earlier GAP's has given support so far. First GAP is faded and only the GAP between 5919 - 5935 remains.
  • The resistance level of the range is now trying to act as support.
  • 5 Day High EMA is acting as resistance. 5 Day Low EMA as support level. Need a daily close beyond these levels for a bigger move to take place.
  • RCOM CHART ANALYSIS
-->

3 comments:

  1. As always nice analysis. Pls let me know how can I subscribe your comments into my email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Debdeep
    Sent a test mail to my mail address. I will add your address to the list. But remember you will get all the other charts including us posts.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your way of analyzing the graph and giving the relevant points always... Keep posting like this... I am a good follower of your. Thank you very much. stock chart analysis

    ReplyDelete