- For crude oil corrections will be shallow as long as this trend line holds.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
November 18, 2011
- Price having broken 61.8% may come down towards 78.6% or the GAP shown in the same chart.
- Stochastic is oversold, In a trending market trades taken based on oversold indicators mostly hits the stop loss. So its better to wait for that daily green candle which may hint of a pause in falling.
- Last 3 months price has tested sub 4800 levels when ever it falls below 5 month low ema. So price may keep falling once it sustains below 5 month low ema.
- S&P 500 EOD ANALYSIS
- SILVER CHART ANALYSIS