July 11, 2013
- Facebook Daily chart shows price nearing multiple resistance levels.
- For the up move to sustain price must close above the falling resistance line from 32.50 levels.
- Above 100 Day SMA price should move towards the resistance line. Weakness if price is unable to close above 100 Day sma
- HEWLETT PACKARD CHART ANALYSIS
- HPQ Daily chart shows price testing a possible resistance line. This line must be crossed for a bigger up move to happen.
- Second chart with Fib levels in weekly chart shows price testing 78.6% Fib level. This level must be crossed on weekly closing basis for a possible move towards 30 Levels to happen.
- Monthly chart too shows price inching up towards upper Bollinger band which is near 30 Levels.