- IWM Daily chart shows price testing resistance line. Daily RSI is nearing overbought zone. Overbought RSI has given sideways to negative price action as shown in 2nd chart.
- Last chart the weekly time frame shows the Negative Divergence which has not given a big correction yet. Bears need to break below the rising channel for a bigger down move to happen.
- FACEBOOK Chart update
January 1, 2014
- Facebook Daily chart has formed a Bullish Harami. This is a reversal pattern which works well when formed at crucial support or resistance levels. I have given the link containing the explanation for the pattern below this post.
- Day has paused above 20 Day SMA and 38.2% Fib level. More falls only if these levels are taken out on closing basis.
- Weekly bearish candle formed at Upper Bollinger band continues to be valid.
- INVESTOPEDIA EXPLAINS HARAMI PATTERN - CLICK HERE