December 2, 2010

Nifty Daily Analysis

  • Nifty went above 23.6% and 38.2% fib levels with ease. Price is showing good upward momentum. 
  • We may get a gap up opening which may take nifty closer to 50% level. So if Nifty crosses 6014 levels then 6000 to 6020 level should act as good support or base for the next up move.
  • Second chart shows good support near 100 DMA. This up move if end at 50 DMA will be a classic retest of an important DMA which may be followed by big correction. If 50 DMA is taken out we may see 6200 in December.
  • S&P 500 EOD ANALYSIS

4 comments:

  1. Dear San,
    Good Morning,
    Its my habit to see you here every day along with Ilango sir.Its true that i m not under standing clearly what to do.I want to learn personnaly chart can you suggest me.I m in Chennai.
    Madan Bagri

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Madan Bagri

    I learnt it from books and From Ilango Sir's blog.

    Following lines was an advise given to me by ILANGO Sir.

    "Pattern Trading" is one of the classic TA and well covered by Edwards Magee in his book "Technical Analysis of Stock trends".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news, I cut a deal with Breakpoint Trades they are allowing me to post the full-on not watered down version of their stock market newsletter.

    You get it for free, visit Hawaii Trading for the link!

    http://oahutrading.blogspot.com/2010/12/full-paid-newsletter-for-free-from.html

    ReplyDelete